Monday, July 19, 2010

A letter to be read someday...

Someday,
When I'll be no more with you,
and you'll be in pain,
You'll miss an sms appearing on you mobile screen,
"You're not well! What happened?"
When you'll be on your bed
Ready to enter the world of dreams,
you'll miss hearing a good night with a musical yawn,
you used to laugh at.

And someday,
When you'll see me incinerated,
only my ashes will receive a few drop of you tears.
Then someday,
When you'll find me observing you from the sky,
you'll know that my feelings were incorruptible and my love was incalculable.
Then someday,
when you'll see my dreams shattered before your eyes,
and my hopes and wishes shackled by your obstinacy,
you'll miss two jobless arms to be clinched by and weep.

But someday,
when you'll wake up,
you'll fear if this dream could be a reality.
Then you'll give me a call and say,
"I am sorry yar, please come back!"
I'll wait for this day.
Because if it didn't come,
then someday,
when I'll be no more with you,
and you'll be reading this letter,
you'll only regret that life wouldn't have been so caustic,
if only you'd have known me before reading this.

-Yours
Laalu

1 comment: