Saturday, January 30, 2010

My friend...

My life was pacing gloomy ways
was darkness only I could gaze
for sake of a smile all I could lend,
what got me back was you, a friend.

My life was subtle eyes were wet
I had nothing I could just fret,
but precious one what god could send
was there with me in you, my friend.

You brought to life a lot of fun
You're one for me the only one.
Now I sleep in sweetest dreams' blend,
but not as sweet as you my friend.

I like you titter over me
coz all is love in I can see.
Now every threat I can relent
if you are there with me my friend...

You're a patient brain for all my guff
You're a caring for emotional stuff
Now no regrets for no girlfriend,
All I needed I got, my friend.

I squinted at this psuedo world
and I depict it in few words
In life no matters what impends,
but promise me you'll be my friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment