Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Missing....

Tringgggg...........
The alarm rang.

Slowly my eyes opened.
what a fresh feeling.....
A debonair morning through the window!
But sun dazzled as I opened the door...
Something was missing.

Then morning coffee and newspaper.
Oh! The coffee was tasteless!
Something was surely missing.

Then my favorite - Cricket match.
Oh what a boob?
India lost?????
Something was really missing...

A hopeful morning turned out to be a desperate evening.
I went in fresh air to find the missing.
I dawdled through the way...
There was an old couple,
rummaging an old age house.
There was an adolescent girl with a 5 month baby in hands;
Begging for food.
A traffic jam,
everyone just rushing to find a way out.
Conflict between two groups,
looking like that of a Hindu-Muslim one...
Still minority majority issue.
A colony made a cemetery by those "attacks".

This was another aspect of life,
grabbed by mutilation.
The way finally got me back to my home.

This time when I was back,
I really, was back.
I found the missing.
It was nothing else, but me.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am not sure if this is a poem... But one thing, this is one thing what I really found, when I was also missing something from my life...
    Discover the 'missing' in you!

    ReplyDelete